Recent Before & After Photos

Microbial Growth In Curry, Alabama Bathroom


This bathroom ceiling microbial growth in Curry, Alabama was the result of no ventilation in the bathroom. Notice that the extent of the growth is is directly o... READ MORE



Basement Floods With Water & Mud


This flooded basement in Michigan was the result of flooding from a National Disaster. We got all of the contents out of the basement so we could start our dryi... READ MORE



Flooded Computer Room In Winfield.


This flooded Office Building in Winfield was the result of the supply line leaking under the sink in the kitchen/break-room area. The extent of this water damag... READ MORE



Office Building Floods In Winfield, Alabama


This flooded Alabama Power Business Office in Winfield was the result of the supply line leaking under the sink in the kitchen/break-room area. The extent of th... READ MORE



Microbial Growth In a Pool Room In Cullman, Alabama.


This recreational room (pool room) microbial growth in Cullman, Alabama was the result of a water leak that had been going on in the walls for far to long. The ... READ MORE



Slow Leak Produces Microbial Growth In Cullman Home


This bathroom microbial growth in Cullman, Alabama was the result of a water leak that had been going on in the walls for far to long. The before picture shows ... READ MORE



Fire & Water Damage Affects Entire Home


This fire damage in Jasper, Alabama was the result of a kitchen fire. Notice the extent of the fire damage; the ceiling, walls, & most contents in this bedr... READ MORE



Kitchen Fire Damage In Jasper, Alabama


This fire damage in Jasper, Alabama was the result of a kitchen fire. Notice the extent of the fire damage; the ceiling, walls, cabinets & most contents in ... READ MORE



Seed & Feed Water Damage


The Seed & Feed's water damage in Jasper was the result of a refrigerator line busting. The extent of the water damage was pretty lengthy. Three zones were ... READ MORE



Fire Damage In An Abandoned Home


This fire damage in North Alabama was the result of faulty electrical wiring. Notice the extent of the soot damage; the soot was covering the walls for such a l... READ MORE